Oct. Releases (instead of Sept)

Started by madbean, September 28, 2018, 06:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tone seeker

Bio77

Quote from: tone seeker on October 17, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
The suspense is killing me!!

Me too!  Can't wait to try these out.

I was thinking abut buying a Pickit2 in anticipation of getting one of these projects.  There are several on Amazon, does anyone know if they are all the same?  If not, can someone provide a link to a reliable version?

chongmagic

I have also noticed that there is a Pickit3 along with several different makes of Pickit2.

I was thinking of buying one as well, but was not sure which one to go with.

zgrav

I like the documents for both of the new FV-1 projects.  Is there going to be a demo of the Headtrip posted before the orders go live?  I'm leaning toward ordering both boards, but would like some idea of how the Headtrip sounds.  (even suggestions of similar effects on other FV-1 pedals if those videos are posted)

madbean

Quote from: zgrav on October 18, 2018, 08:41:30 AM
I like the documents for both of the new FV-1 projects.  Is there going to be a demo of the Headtrip posted before the orders go live?  I'm leaning toward ordering both boards, but would like some idea of how the Headtrip sounds.  (even suggestions of similar effects on other FV-1 pedals if those videos are posted)

Yes, everything will be live tomorrow. Headtrip and Wavelord videos and the boards for sale. Should be up by early afternoon. I just finished the Wavelord doc and I need to finish the PepperSpray next (mostly done).

madbean

BryGuy

This release batch is looking awesome! Thanks Brian.

gordo

This feels like feeding time at a fishtank.  Damn I love new releases!!!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?