News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD....

Started by CODymmoT, October 01, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CODymmoT

I've just added this beauty to my collection. I agonized over a single cut and a custom 24 about 6-7 years ago and the Custom 24 won. Given that I'm entering the 40's later this month, I figured it was high time stop my inner turmoil and get a single cut for my 40th. It's a Tremonti Sig but with 59/09 pickups. I've since re applied the Tremonti truss rod cover  and may consider putting the original pickups back in but have to say the 59/09's sound amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stringsthings

Very nice.   I'm not a big PRS fan, but I sure wouldn't mind owning one.
All You Need Is Love

jjjimi84

That is a beautiful guitar! I acquired my sc58 in similar fashion for my 31st bday. Congratulations and happy early birthday.

pickdropper

That's beautiful.  Those are really nice guitars.  I really enjoy my SC-245.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

culturejam

NICE! I plan to acquire a nice PRS in the medium term.

My favorite part is this, however  ;D :

Quote from: CODymmoT on October 01, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
I figured it was high time stop my inner turmoil and get a single cut for my 40th.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

Adam_DIY

That looks great I'd like to try a set of 59/09s.  I've got some 57/08s in my ce22 and absolutely love them. 

Rockhorst

Wow, that's a nice guitar :) I owned a McCarty once, impeccable build quality but it was ill-balanced (bottom heavy). It seemed a bit of an accident, as most PRSes seem well balanced.

I really like the smooth and subtle burst on yours!

jjjimi84

Quote from: Adam_MD on October 02, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
That looks great I'd like to try a set of 59/09s.  I've got some 57/08s in my ce22 and absolutely love them.

I truly believe they are the best humbucker i have ever played. I bought my sc58 mainly because of the 57/08s and the color. Its got be pretty.

GermanCdn

That is gorgeous.  I've weened down my Singlecut collection to 4 (2 X 250, 1X245, and an SC Trem), but they are fantastic guitars.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

CODymmoT

Cheers all.

CODymmoT

Quote from: GermanCdn on October 04, 2018, 07:20:13 AM
That is gorgeous.  I've weened down my Singlecut collection to 4 (2 X 250, 1X245, and an SC Trem), but they are fantastic guitars.
I'm jealous .

CODymmoT

Quote from: jjjimi84 on October 03, 2018, 12:24:25 AM
Quote from: Adam_MD on October 02, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

I truly believe they are the best humbucker i have ever played. I bought my sc58 mainly because of the 57/08s and the color. Its got be pretty.
I really like them. I have HFS/vintage bass in my custom 24 and they also rule. I'm sure the build quality of PRS plays a big part too.

nzCdog

Woop! That is hot!  Bet it's lighter than a Gibson too ;D

flanagan0718

Ooof that is a beauty!!! I've been dying for a sc ever since I got my custom24