News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Projects Page update

Started by madbean, October 31, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryGuy

Quote from: madbean on October 31, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
Also, I think I'll put a zip archive of all current schematics, including the discontinued and Etchers Paradise. That would be a great reference library for folks to have. There are a couple hundred I think.

This would be awesome to have in one download!

somnif

Little note, the links to the VFE Tilt, Pinball, and Dragon pedals now go to a "this page no longer exists" splash.

madbean

Quote from: somnif on November 01, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
Little note, the links to the VFE Tilt, Pinball, and Dragon pedals now go to a "this page no longer exists" splash.

You might need to refresh the Projects page (shift plus reload.) Links are working.

madbean

Whoops. Never mind. I see what you are talking about. I'll fix that. Thanks.

m-Kresol

Also found a small mistake: the headtrip "schem" button links to an image of the pcb.

Overall, you stayed true to the mbp design, but made it more organized and easier to follow. I like it!
I also prefer the direct link to the build doc.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

Thanks. Fixed.

The page has been updated with the tweaked design. None of the pdf links work yet since that will take me a couple more hours to do. But, the layout is done.

brucer

Sweet update!  Looks great and easier access to most commonly needed files.  Nice work!

benny_profane

Looks great! Thanks for including the level labels again!

m-Kresol

looks even better now. great work Brian
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

madbean

All the pdf links are now active and the complete schematics library zip download is available on the Projects Page.