News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Projects day is...today! Restock, mini-sale

Started by madbean, November 15, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

New Projects! VFE Fiery Red Horse and the Springboard. Also, a 3PDT bypass board for 1590A projects.
Back in stock: 9mm pots panel, Headtrip and UberTuber (rev.1). UberTuber Deluxe with pre-tested 6111WA tube available in limited quantities (tube available in USA only).
Projects on sale! Cave Dweller, Bloviator, Glam and Runt.
Also: New, lower prices on Road Rage, 3PRR, AQB_MOD and TRXPN boards.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The UberTuber rev.1 board is the same circuit with 500k trimpots instead of fixed plate resistors. All is explained in the doc. I have 15 sets of the Deluxe w/ the 6111 tube. I may have more later but I ran out of time to screen any more than that.

I should be able to ship any orders that come through today by tomorrow. But, orders places Fri-Sunday won't ship until late Monday or early Tuesday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakdown on UberTuber Deluxe in case you are wondering:
Boards/parts $15 as normal
Tube $11
Added shipping for Priority mail (padded envelope no bueno for these): $3

gordo

I'm such a gear hog.  I just can't help myself.  Looking forward to these as always and I'm so deep into the VFE builds that I hate to break up a matching set.  I'd need a sheet of plywood for a pedal board to bring these all out at once.

I was just thinking that as I'm having a ball with the Headtrip and Dreamtime builds...its surprising that Peter never jumped on the FV chip.  It's hard to believe that the chip has been around as long as it has.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?