News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wolfshirt

Started by tenwatt, October 21, 2011, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tenwatt

Completed a Wolfshirt.  Named it "Fox Hunt" since we're hunting for that Foxx tone.

Not too bright....

nzCdog

NOOO! I can't see any pictures :(

madbean

Without pictures, we will not come.

tenwatt

Not too bright....

nzCdog

Very slick build... I like the graphics!  Nice job :)

thetrend77

Those graphics are outstanding! LOVE it!

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

tenwatt

I've noticed that if you strum a chord that has more than two notes in it...it sounds overloaded.  Is that normal.

*EDIT*  I should specify that this is while the octave is engaged.
Not too bright....

TheCobbenator

While I have yet to build mine, I would say this is normal as the demos I've heard seem to do the same thing. Also I read somewhere comparing the octave to the green ringer. Which does the same thing. Like's power chords, but nothing complex/minor

Edit: oops, BTW, this looks great man! I LOVE the graphics and red on white!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Looks fantastic! Such a great decal!!
What kind of transistors did you use? I used what I got from the kit I built, 2n3904 and mine sounds nasty, nasty. Definitely not as fancy as what you got.

What your describing is normal, strumming chords on this foxx is gnarly!! Especially with the octave..
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

tenwatt

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on October 24, 2011, 04:53:28 PM
Looks fantastic! Such a great decal!!
What kind of transistors did you use? I used what I got from the kit I built, 2n3904 and mine sounds nasty, nasty. Definitely not as fancy as what you got.

What your describing is normal, strumming chords on this foxx is gnarly!! Especially with the octave..
I used the 2n3565's. 

If I play past the 12th fret with my neck pickup and my tone rolled off it sounds AMAZING with the octave on while playing leads.
Not too bright....