News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hot Snake Boost / Naga Viper

Started by Hexjibber, December 17, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Hullo! Been a while since my last build...

Hot Snake Fuzz Dog board, artwork from one of my favourite albums by Hot Snakes. Looking forward to giving this a go through my rig!

Bret608

Nice to see you back! Great build, and I am almost positive you are the first person I have seen mention Hot Snakes on this forum. You should also give Drive Like Jehu a try if you haven't already. I do believe I first listened to them back in...1993 maybe? Was lucky enough to see Rocket from the Crypt play live as well...okay, enough nostalgia on my part!  ;)

cooder

Very nice build and graphics! Great sounding circuit it is too, I'm sure you'll dig it!
BigNoise Amplification

Hexjibber

Quote from: Bret608 on December 17, 2018, 02:30:31 PM
Nice to see you back! Great build, and I am almost positive you are the first person I have seen mention Hot Snakes on this forum. You should also give Drive Like Jehu a try if you haven't already. I do believe I first listened to them back in...1993 maybe? Was lucky enough to see Rocket from the Crypt play live as well...okay, enough nostalgia on my part!  ;)

Hey man thanks! Been knee deep in nappies recently so not had much free time for pedalling! Good to get some done! :)

I am also a Drive Like Jehu fan! Love Hot Snakes, seen them live a few times now, amazing band! Haven't seen RFTC though, that would have been awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGP39

Love it.  Beautiful aesthetics and super tidy guts.   Great job. 
Steve. 
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

selfdestroyer

I dig the artwork and font choice. Looks great.

Hexjibber

Thanks guys [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk