News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blah. Mammoth dropped the ball.

Started by movinginslomo, January 03, 2019, 02:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

movinginslomo

Dad got me a mammoth deviator fuzz kit for x-mas. Showed up late as he thought he had placed the order but didn't. Seemed like a nice kit, fancy powder coated and silkscreened enclosure (I didn't feel like working up my own). However the kit was missing some resistors. Had them on hand so no biggie, but still sucks they were missing. Anyway, it's together but not working. I e-mail mammoth support. Missing resistors, why no sockets for the IC's.. well the IC's were supposed to have sockets. apparently whoever is picking their kits is "new". Waiting to hear back from them about the IC issue, I'm hoping I didn't fry them soldering them directly onto the board. My dad is miffed and wondering if he should get his money back. Yea.. mammoth you've done me great in the past, no probs at all, this time you dropped the ball. WAAAAH-WAHHH

BTW not trying to bash the company, they've done me no wrong in the past, just venting. I feel bad they boffed this kit up, and whatever other kits they are sending out.