Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Releases pushed back to Jan 14th

Started by madbean, January 04, 2019, 04:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

madbean

Update on releases: Friday for sure, 50/50 for tomorrow. Progress being made!

cooder

Oh man that looks awesome! Great build, warp speedy face plate!
BigNoise Amplification

madbean

Quote from: cooder on January 16, 2019, 04:40:50 PM
Oh man that looks awesome! Great build, warp speedy face plate!

TY. Apropos of nothing, I might be the only guy that liked the Solo movie. I hated the Last Jedi and Rouge One (and I actually liked TFA quite a bit). Solo was the first Star Wars movie since 1977 that I did not see in the theater. But, I liked it nonetheless. I don't know if the lead actor was the right choice but it was pretty enjoyable otherwise.

PS "Warp Speed"? I mean...c'mon. You know I love Star Trek.

mjg

I liked the Solo movie, so that's at least two of us.  :D

Space Monkey

I also liked the Solo movie. So did my girlfriend.  8)

EBK

I haven't seen TFA, but I didn't mind Last Jedi (except for that green milk and Kylo Ren's terribly designed lightsaber, which I'd probably hate in TFA as well).

I'm curious whether anyone outside the US has seen this (there is a funny bit about that light saber in there):
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

madbean

Project docs are up except for the Glitchee. I'll be working on that all tomorrow morning to see if I can pull it off.

TFZ

Any reason the HB2 shouldn't be built into a conventional enclosure?

EBK

Quote from: TFZ on January 18, 2019, 03:27:45 AM
Any reason the HB2 shouldn't be built into a conventional enclosure?
I just imagined this as Brian's answer:

:P
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

zombiesonore

After reading the doc for the 3 new projects, I must say: Brian, you spoil the DIY peoples! You really take the builder by the hand!
About the Rustbucket 2019, I'm thinking of developing a quick hack for my browser to make it refresh the projects page automatically every seconds and order a board as soon it became available! ;-)
It's the first guitar effect project in a long time that make me want to build it and play with it NOW!
Thanks for all this work.