News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ehx bass bass mono synth watch ^^

Started by Yahoo67, January 18, 2019, 08:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yahoo67

Well ... my YouTube feed linked me with a new ehx product video... The bass mono synth, and like most of their new digital stuff its worth a little look see ^^ all along I was waiting to hear a MJ thriller type bass but no luck :\ but still if only my girlfriend had even 0.1% interest in using fx pedal on her bass I would buy it in a heartbeat.... Euhh if its not too expensive !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u0-OKJZ2Bzw

Muadzin

Yet another X-9 variant. Still waiting for that all in one variant, as I'm still bummed off after having bought the B-9 only for a constant stream of newer, even better variants to come along. Pet peeve aside, if I were a bass player I would probably get this. Also, they should have added a Muse Hysteria preset, if only to please the hordes of bass players noodling that riff. I swear, Hysteria is to bass players what Smoke on the Water is for guitar players.

matmosphere

I'm interested but I don't tend to spend that much on commercial pedals. I used to have a korg  g5.  Wonder how this would stack up.

Muadzin

Quote from: Matmosphere on January 21, 2019, 06:32:28 AM
I'm interested but I don't tend to spend that much on commercial pedals. I used to have a korg  g5.  Wonder how this would stack up.

My first instinct is to go DIY pedals first, but for some things, delays, reverbs, octave stuff, crazy sounds like this, commercial is the way to go. Although with the FV-1 stuff great strides are being made in that regard.