News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Headtrip spincad files

Started by bsoncini, January 23, 2019, 04:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsoncini

I juste started platine round with spincad designer and trying to wrap my head around it. I've downloaded as many shares files as possible to try and learn how it works by nodding other people work. I downloaded the headtrip zip (thanks for sharing brian!). Anyway. I can get the two other patches to work but the starfield patch has no sound output. I've also tried saving it to asm and using spinasm it passes with no errors. Same problem using the supplied hex file.  Am I the only person with this problem? Or does the file have a problem? I am using this on a pedalpcb board.

Thanks in advance

madbean

It could be the patch # in the Bank file doesn't match up with the patches available in the board you are using.

bsoncini

It is a pedalpcb board with 8 patches.  I tried moving the patch to other numbers in spincad and spinasm

BuGG

It's working fine over here (and a cool sounding patch), same PCB obviously.    ;)

Shoot me an email and I'll send you my HEX file to see if that makes any difference at all.

bsoncini

I just redownloaded the zip file.  The hex file works fine for me but if I put the bank file into spincad and export it as a hex the starfield file doesn't work.