News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Confirmed: Gary Clark Jr is using a Function f(x) Cannon!

Started by culturejam, February 22, 2019, 01:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

gordo

This is awesome. Back in my Laffing Dog days I wanted Gary Clark Jr.  We got Mark Knoffler and Charlie Sexton (un officially) but cool none the less.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jubal81

Whoo doggie. Time to break out the good stuff.

Seriously cool. Grats guys.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

TNblueshawk

Dang, that is a high profile dude using your gear. Very cool.
John

tcpoint

That's really cool.  Can't wait to see who the next good guitarist that starts using your gear.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

thesmokingman

once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

pickdropper

Quote from: thesmokingman on February 24, 2019, 07:43:38 PM
explains what the big white pedal was on SNL

Yep, that was it.  We suspected when we saw the pics and video, but we couldn't be sure based on that; there was more definitive evidence in the Zapruder film.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

peAk

Just wanted to say that I wasn't familiar with this guy but I have to say I am really blown away. Not sure how exactly I missed hearing about him but super glad I did. His tones are phenomenal and it kicks ass that he's using a function f(x)

pickdropper

Quote from: peAk on March 01, 2019, 11:45:31 PM
Just wanted to say that I wasn't familiar with this guy but I have to say I am really blown away. Not sure how exactly I missed hearing about him but super glad I did. His tones are phenomenal and it kicks ass that he's using a function f(x)

Yeah, he's pretty amazing.   
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog