News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Buying enclosures in Europe

Started by yerbouti, October 27, 2011, 12:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yerbouti

Hi everyone,

I've been reading along for a while now and this is my first second post (forgot about the first one). Been building pedals for over a year now and I really love it.

My problem: I really suck at painting enclosures so I've been looking into buying painted enclosures. Since I live in The Netherlands, buying from PPP or other US shops is expensive (shipping and taxes). Can anybody suggest a good and reliable source for painted or powder coated enclosures in Europe?

Thanks!

nzCdog

Hey dude, welcome to the forum!
I won't hesitate to guess where you can get cheap enclosures in your part of the world, but there are lots of guys here who could chime in about that I'm sure :)

Sigesmundninja

+1

Here in sweden we have www.moodysounds.com, they carry some painted enclousures but its mostly 1590B and which i think are to small for most builds. Here is the selection http://moodysounds.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7_18_25&sort=0

I would sure like to find a good dealer in europe.

Boom

Tonefactory.nl has some BB sized cases in black in a couple of other colors. I have got some from germany (125B), but also standard colors (black, blue, orange...) no special stuff.

I´m still looking as well.

I am getting ready to order maybe 10-15 from ppp, but I am not sure yet if and when. I calculated some time ago that price per piece would be about 10 euros including shipping to the netherlands if you order about 10. That´s ok, if you consider time and money spent on painting bare cases that cost 9 euros as well...

yerbouti

Thanks guys,

I'm not looking for anything special, just some standard colors. I love the DIY stuff but painting is not for me I guess. If I stumble upon some interesting sources myself I will post them here as well.

@Boom from the Netherlands as well?

andersom

Boom

LaceSensor

add4

Musikding.de also does (i think it's pretty recent) powder coated enclosures.