News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New (old) (free!) amp day

Started by mjg, April 24, 2019, 05:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo

Dig up some early Harvey Mandel, like say the album "Baby Batter" for some cool Bogen tones.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

chromesphere

Quote from: EBK on April 29, 2019, 03:23:39 PM
One of those giant huntsman spiders from Australia would probably cause me to shit my pants and hit my head on the ceiling.  :P

Being arachnophobia and living in Australia is an interesting proposition.  I've had 2 huntsmans crawl on at night so far.  Well...they are the ones that I knew about ;-)
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

somnif

Quote from: chromesphere on May 01, 2019, 05:01:54 PM
Being arachnophobia and living in Australia is an interesting proposition.  I've had 2 huntsmans crawl on at night so far.  Well...they are the ones that I knew about ;-)

Here in Arizona we just have giant horrifying metallic blue wasps that paralyze tarantulas and lay their eggs inside them, so the larvae can eat the still living spider from the inside out. One of the most painful stings in the world, too!

(for size scale: https://i.imgur.com/NWCGL1N.jpg )

(If you've ever played Fallout New Vegas: Yes, these guys were the inspiration for cazadores)

EBK

Obligatory Coyote Peterson vid:
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber