News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shout out to Small Bear !!

Started by Caedarn, April 30, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caedarn

I placed an order at Small Bear this past weekend for about $130.  Naturally, the next day I noticed that I'd left a couple things off. So I emailed them and asked could they please add these items to my order?  They got to back to me yesterday and said no problem. Today, then sent an updated confirmation, and told me not to worry - no extra charge for these items!
Needless to say, I was completely blown away by this extraordinary level of customer service.  I just started making pedals, and this is only my second order with them, which makes their response even more impressive to me. 

I'd guess that others on this forum have had similar experiences, so this won't be a revelation to anyone. But I wanted to give a shout out to Small Bear anyway.  What a great company!

gordo

Steve and his crew are good peeps.  Solid folks to deal with.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Frank_NH

I've had nothing but good experiences with Smallbear (in fact, that reminds me, I need to order some parts for some upcoming projects  :D).

There was one time when I had ordered some capacitors and they sent the wrong value for one of several on my list.  I contacted Smallbear and they shipped the right part out pronto.  Great service!

DLW

Small Bear is great for the hobby. Customer service is top notch, and they sell dependable parts for a reasonable price.

pickdropper

Yep, I really like the folks at Small Bear. 
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Muadzin

Yeah, definitely one of the better suppliers out there. Certainly not the cheapest, but good service and an excellent range of parts do go a long way. When I had to order something really rare my first instinct was always to go checkout Smallbear first.

Leevibe

Smallbear = the best parts and service