News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Loophole LEDs

Started by Masochist, May 16, 2019, 01:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masochist

I've just completed a 'Loophole' but I'm having an issue where both the red and green LEDs are illuminated when in Record mode. Play mode seems to be fine, only the green LED lights up. I've had a look to see if I had a solder bridge between the LED connector pads but it doesn't seem to be the problem.. not 100% though. Please excuse my terrible soldering job, this is my first project using an etched board! Everything else works apart from the detune momentary switch because I think I may have overheated one of the pads. The LED thing isn't the end of the world but I just thought I'd post in case anyone had any ideas? Thanks :)

HamSandwich

Based on this video, it looks like they are supposed to both light up?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rp4MVIKSxnw

thomasha

Yes, they both light up.

I always forget how mine works, and try to record with the play on because of that.

Masochist

Oh man :/ That makes me feel pretty stupid haha! I guess I got the idea from the documentation, it suggests that only the red light comes on when recording. Thanks for that :) I am going to try to fix the detune today, can I just connect the loose cable from the overheated pad to something connected to the same track/trace? I thought that might be worth a try?