News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Genecode of a tubescreamer...

Started by cooder, June 07, 2019, 11:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

... is firmly embedded in these.

I think the first stompbox I bought was a secondhand Fulldrive, don't quite remember which version, but it was blue and had scratches on the outside, the inside smelled like beer and bar floorsweepings.
I loved it and still sold it after starting building pedals, so it's good to have a Fulldrive back in the stable of overdrives (which is a bit overcrowded I have to admit but I do enjoy it) without the boost section which I never quite liked on the original and I named it 'Gearbox' because it drives everything harder.
So this is smaller in 125B and has relay switching and I won't sell it (because it's not worth it as we all know..  ;D after all, only the original blue smelly scratchy box would get a decent price these days...).

And then the 'Evolution', BuGGs version of VfE Scream. Versatile to the hilt and sounds great.

BigNoise Amplification

alanp

... I'm sorry, Cooder, but the Gearbox reminds me of the old Billy T James home improvement skit, and using a gearbox from an old Land Rover as an in-sink-erator. ("And if you drop a spoon in, just chuck it in reverse!")

The Scream should have been called the Munch :)

All very nice!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nzCdog

Wow... great graphics Stephan!  Always so clean too, great work ;D

cooder

Cheers guys!
I have to check out that Billy T. skit, he was such a classic.
BigNoise Amplification