News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mudbunny

Started by petesz, November 05, 2011, 01:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesz

Its been a long time since I've finished including boxing up a build.. actually I've got about 6 completed pcbs yet to be boxed.. Just takes time to drill, paint, wire etc!
Anyway this is a mudbunny i built for a friend for his bday. Roughly to civil war specs. BC549 transistors. Sounds really good! I like it most out of the 3 muffs I've built so far. I stole someones idea of using leftover resistor wire to turn the pots into pcb mounted which is why they are three pots in a line. Also, i can recommend Tayda footswitches, pots, dc jacks and in/out jacks, they are all really good. Used spray cans for the paint job, although I'll probably stop using this technique in the future due to the toxic smell it gives the pedal and also how easily the paint chips off. Also the colour in the pictures is a bit off (used my iphone), its more orange coloured.

petesz

So after 10 minutes of deliberation i decided to add a decal to it, much better!

nzCdog

Nice build man, the decal makes it.  Very tidy solderwork on the pcb too!

plesur

Nice looking pedal.

Is that a Snorlax?

petesz

oh man! haha i was just googling images of sloths but it totally does look like a snorlax!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Sick build! I don't believe there is a better present than a BM let alone a classic BM version. I like the Tayda knobs! Still gotta grab some fer myself!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

petesz

Actually I think those bright yellow knobs were from mammoth. Most of the other stuff is from tayda though!

stecykmi

sloths are the cutest animals. good work!