News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Sailor Moon set of 1590G projects

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, August 09, 2019, 11:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

Inspired by my daughter's love of Sailor Moon, we've just finished a set of all ten 1590G projects including the discontinued Sawse. We built them in 1590B enclosures though. Definitely easier to work with and still a good fit for the control layouts.
I had the idea right after Brian released the "G" projects but we just finally got around to finishing them.
We're going to be debuting them at a local gamer/anime/comic con her in Jackson, MI on August 24th. We'll have a table set up in the Vendor's hall with some other game/anime inspired builds.
Just need to finish making up some cables and getting everything wired up!
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

mjg

Nice!  Good luck with the convention.  Hopefully you sell more than you buy.  ;D

skyled

Well...I mean, who doesn't love Sailor Moon?  :-*

Willybomb

jimilee

Those really look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

love the collection, the colors are perfect!
Who the hell is Bucky?

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

dawson

Very nice matching set!

The TV antenna of my childhood home didn't receive any channels that aired Sailor Moon, so I don't know anything about these sailor ladies, or the show, but I'm very glad to see that Sailor Pluto was included just like one of the others.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

alanp

Was there a Sailor Oort Cloud? (Hands up if you know what one of those is, thanks to Anne McCaffrey.)

Very nicely executed pedals :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

somnif

Out of curiosity,  is the sawse using one of the new re-issue vactrols? 

Drew Hallenbeck

Quote from: somnif on August 10, 2019, 06:34:57 PM
Out of curiosity,  is the sawse using one of the new re-issue vactrols?

Yeah, I ordered a few from Small Bear. Seems to work okay but the effect isn't quite as pronounced as I had expected. I'll probably socket the next one a lot and try messing around with some other component values too.
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

Bret608

Awesome! I did a manga-themed build with my daughter a while back, so I know how much fun these can be.  :)

Aleph Null

These look great!

I'm currently building an Aion "Luna" and definitely considered using the cat for the artwork.

Martan