News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Homing Missile Build Doc?

Started by Vtguy22, August 13, 2019, 10:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vtguy22

Hello,

Does anyone happen to have a build doc for the homing missile?

Thanks,
Paul.

DLW

Unless somebody has a better suggestion, I would follow what is written on the board. The "pwr" components have been 100n MLCC 2.5mm capacitors on other VFE boards that I've built. I assume it is the same here.

Vtguy22

Thanks, the power board is my bigger problem.  I'm not sure what diode it takes, and if it's a split rail.

somnif

Given the circuit is a mix of the Rocket and Focus, I would GUESS it uses the "charge pump" (aka split rail) setup on the switching board. The board has power rails to both the "V+" and "V-" connections, also suggesting this.

Can't find definite info either way. Peter's schematics are... sparse in details, so the files aren't that much use here unfortunately.

Aentons

In the download bundle, I think he put an asterisk next to the ones that require the charge pump

Edit: just veried that the Homing Missile does have the asterisk in the doc so it is required

somnif

Quote from: Aentons on August 14, 2019, 10:08:10 AM
In the download bundle, I think he put an asterisk next to the ones that require the charge pump

Edit: just veried that the Homing Missile does have the asterisk in the doc so it is required

Ah ha, so he did. I completely missed that  :-[

Vtguy22

I'm getting down to building my last few boards, and realized I don't have any documentation on this one.  The board itself doesn't list values for the caps and resistors.  Does anyone happen to have a diagram showing those?

madbean

Quote from: Vtguy22 on November 16, 2020, 09:33:28 AM
I'm getting down to building my last few boards, and realized I don't have any documentation on this one.  The board itself doesn't list values for the caps and resistors.  Does anyone happen to have a diagram showing those?

Vtguy22