News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

This is my work

Started by yanko_mr, November 07, 2011, 09:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irmcdermott

Don't know if he still does, but Doug Deeper at one point was doing all of MidFi's stuff on perf. I've only made one perf attempt, and while it was successful, I don't see it replacing etching PCBs anytime soon :)

TNblueshawk

My friend, as someone who is still new enough to this whole deal, I would not consider doing this out of the gate until I worked on some PCB double sided, then a few single sided boards for a different technique and then I might tackle perf, although I personally have no plans to. In my case I didn't know squat about electronics so that made it an easy decision for me. Don't know if you have that knowledge base or not.

I give you kudos for having the balls to try though. Should serve you well when you get your PCB's. I'm more of a baby steps kind of guy on this stuff, but that is just me.

Good luck going forward and post your questions here as the pro's can help for sure.
John

raulduke

Seriously mate; PCB's FTW.

I would suggest starting with somthing as simple, but also usefull, as possible like a booster for example.

With Madbeans prices you can't really go wrong.

I use veroboard sometimes for fuzz boxes etc (to get that D*A*M look going) but if Madbean sells the PCB I'm looking for I'll just go with that.

Good luck!