News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NBD

Started by timbo_93631, August 17, 2019, 03:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timbo_93631

My wife and I met our seventh little Esau yesterday at 9:31am.  She's my third daughter, enjoys hobbies such as eating frequently, sleeping, and soiling linens.  She's perfect as most babies seem to be, no exception to the rule with her.  Meet Sunday Isabel Loveall Esau.  You can call her Sunny, or Sunny Belle if you want to get all fancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

alanp

So, four older brothers?

I'll admit, when I first saw 'Esau', I thought, wasn't he the older brother of some dude from the Old Testament? Funny name for a girl... ;) :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

jjjimi84

How beautiful! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! Also hats off to you for seven kids, such an incredible display of patience.

timbo_93631

Quote from: alanp on August 17, 2019, 03:49:32 AM
So, four older brothers?

I'll admit, when I first saw 'Esau', I thought, wasn't he the older brother of some dude from the Old Testament? Funny name for a girl... ;) :)
Yep, four brothers and two sisters!
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

jubal81

Adorable! Congrats, bud!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

EBK

Wait, so not New Bass Day?  :P

Congrats! She's precious.  :D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

pickdropper

Congrats Tim, that's wonderful.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Leevibe

She is sunny, beautiful and perfect. Congrats to you and your wife. Your quiver is filling up.

dan.schumaker

What a little cutie!  Enjoy the little one!

movinginslomo

I was expecting a gorgeous bass. But this is way better, and will definitely take up most of your time lol

selfdestroyer

Congratulation Tim! Time to update the Van to a Bus.

Thewintersoldier

Congratulations! Love my girls!
Who the hell is Bucky?

storyboardist

Guy behind Effects Layouts

m-Kresol

I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

snz728