News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Standout PCB

Started by dlazzarini, September 14, 2019, 07:53:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlazzarini

Hey guys. I've got all of the parts needed to build the standout except for one key component. The PCB. Im fairly new to the diy world of pedal building.ive got 8 successful builds under my belt. Could someone point me in the right direction as far as having a PCB for this build made for me. I know there's companies out there that will make them. Where do I find the plans or eagle drawings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Unfortunately I discovered my love for VFE Pedals a little late in the game. 

Masochist

Hey mate, you can buy the Eagle files for 'all' of the VFE pedals (probably not including the Klein Bottle, but I'm not sure) for $10USD from the VFE site. Here's the link.. I think it's down toward the bottom of the page.

http://vfepedals.com/diy.html

dlazzarini

Awesome thank you. Very much appreciated

somnif

Quote from: Masochist on September 14, 2019, 11:14:22 PM
Hey mate, you can buy the Eagle files for 'all' of the VFE pedals (probably not including the Klein Bottle, but I'm not sure) for $10USD from the VFE site. Here's the link.. I think it's down toward the bottom of the page.

http://vfepedals.com/diy.html

The Klein bottle was included in the file pack I got through patreon. Doesn't include the custom chips though, so not much use.

Masochist

Quote from: somnif on September 15, 2019, 09:31:19 PM
The Klein bottle was included in the file pack I got through patreon. Doesn't include the custom chips though, so not much use.

Oh ok.. it's most likely included in the $10 pack on the VFE site then I guess. Might be worth grabbing.

dlazzarini

I have everything else I need ie. the 2 10k/100k pots and the micro controller. I'm just lacking the PCB. If I get a hold of the eagle files, is there any sites out there that print up pcb's from eagle files?

Doorlord

Quote from: dlazzarini on September 16, 2019, 04:55:01 AM
I have everything else I need ie. the 2 10k/100k pots and the micro controller. I'm just lacking the PCB. If I get a hold of the eagle files, is there any sites out there that print up pcb's from eagle files?
Oshpark.com ?

dlazzarini

Bio77

You might also make a WTB post in the But/Sell/Trade section.  Somebody might have one and save you some trouble. 

dlazzarini