News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The HorseBender Mk.III

Started by pickdropper, September 22, 2019, 01:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

This was another commissioned build.  The customer wanted a Tonebender Mk.III into a Klon.  He wanted a bigger box.  There was so much room that I found myself confused and disoriented.  I got better. 

Switching jacks so that each circuit can be accessed individually if desired, or just used as a standard 2-in-1 combo pedal.

Lousy pictures, but it's what I've got.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

gordo

There's enough room in there to pack a lunch compared to your usual work!!

Deets on the labels please, that looks fabulous with the white letters, and I love the look of the vein powdercoat.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jubal81

Spectacular execution all around! Like that PCB for the jacks. With the wires on there, looks like the PCB is designed for multiple configurations.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Leevibe

Quote from: jubal81 on September 22, 2019, 03:07:08 PM
Spectacular execution all around! Like that PCB for the jacks. With the wires on there, looks like the PCB is designed for multiple configurations.

Yeah. That's a clever board. Sweet build!

diablochris6

Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

LaceSensor

gordo

Thanks for the 'splain on the graphics.  Stellar look on a lumpy finish (vein is really tough to do waterslide or really ANYTHING on).  Seriously cool build.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?