News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Puppy Day

Started by jubal81, June 27, 2019, 09:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubal81

Poor guy picked up a couple stomach bugs over the months, but he's doing great. Pushing 50 lbs already. Nothings been easy - or cheap, lol. I knew puppies were a lot of work, but wow.

He's a good boy, though.

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Freppo

Awww... Congratulations on the new family member!  :)

I grew up with Briards, as mom had several ones over the years and even breeded on one of them. Lovely dogs!

I have two Bearded Collies now (and one Border Collie), which look very similar but are smaller.

Yes, puppies are alot of work  :P
But they grow up fast.

jubal81

Quote from: Freppo on October 15, 2019, 05:10:48 PM
Awww... Congratulations on the new family member!  :)

I grew up with Briards, as mom had several ones over the years and even breeded on one of them. Lovely dogs!

I have two Bearded Collies now (and one Border Collie), which look very similar but are smaller.

Yes, puppies are alot of work  :P
But they grow up fast.

That's really cool. I was also considering a bearded collie, but they're even more rare here than briards. I don't think I'm going to use the word anymore - just tell people he's a French sheepdog when they ask.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

midwayfair

Dogs are hang-dry only, dude. Read the tag!

madbean

That is a seriously fabulous looking dog. I am a total dog nut!

playpunk

Quote from: jubal81 on October 15, 2019, 09:27:12 AM
Poor guy picked up a couple stomach bugs over the months, but he's doing great. Pushing 50 lbs already. Nothings been easy - or cheap, lol. I knew puppies were a lot of work, but wow.

He's a good boy, though.

How long did he take to dry?
"my legend grows" - playpunk

jubal81

My wife had a good freak out the first time she couldn't find him before finally seeing him chillin in the dryer. Also likes to curl up next to the toilet.
- David Fair

nzCdog

Quote from: jubal81 on October 23, 2019, 07:31:28 PM
My wife had a good freak out the first time she couldn't find him before finally seeing him chillin in the dryer. Also likes to curl up next to the toilet.
That is actually hilarious! He looks like a really cool dude.  I miss my doggy :(