News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Electric mistress

Started by Thewintersoldier, October 24, 2019, 04:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

This has been a hard one to box up. The build went smooth and fired up without fuss. Calibration went smooth. As I was building it my my best friend and companion was dying. This was our last build. My dog Gibson who was always by my side passed away three weeks ago while the paint was curing. He had cancer and would do every build by my side. Everytime I tried to box it up the past 3 weeks I couldn't do it cause he wasn't there. So this one is for you Gibby.

Who the hell is Bucky?

gordo

I feel for you man. Had to put my old guy down this summer. He was more like a brother than a dog. It's tough but it gets better.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Betty Wont

oh man, that's a tough one. Thank you for sharing.

nzCdog

Caedarn

Very tough to lose a pet you love.  My thoughts are with you

Thewintersoldier

Thank you guys, we lost of 19 year old cat last year and was not prepared to lose my baby boy at just 8 years old. It's weird working down there without him. It's getting better but I know it takes time. Hoping to get some fun builds in the next few weeks to keep my mind occupied.
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bret608

I am sorry to hear that! Boston terriers are very sweet dogs. I can see why this would be hard to box. Needless to say, it's a great build!

gordo

You know one of the coolest things that Tarben and I did was make Jambalaya.  He was about eye level with the kitchen counter and as I'd cut up Andouille sausage he would get the first end, and I'd get the last of each sausage.  The look of joy on that dogs face was priceless.  Making Jambalaya tonite for the first time since his passing and had to giggle that I ate his half.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?