News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NomNom (Phase 90) and a JOYO look alike

Started by Bio77, February 24, 2020, 11:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bio77

I finished this NomNom awhile back.  Really like this pedal, it sounds great. 

I also have a Joyo Classic Phase, I got some years ago for ~$20 if I recall.  I decided to take it apart to see how the components compare.  Looks like pretty legit stuff.  Anyways, I thought it was interesting......

JOYO Guts

marmora

cooder

Very nice looking build and cool artwork!

And crazy what those cheapie brands knock out in'it... it does look legit and you can't even get the DIY parts for it for that money.
BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

sometimes its not about the money haha. I would rather build it any day. Art work is very nice either way and another clean build!
Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Thanks guys.
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 26, 2020, 08:24:14 AM
sometimes its not about the money haha. I would rather build it any day. Art work is very nice either way and another clean build!
Agreed, my post wasn't a comment on money, just a curiosity.   I have definitely made pedals that I own, even just to learn about the circuit.  It's very rewarding, but I don't need to say that here. 

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on February 26, 2020, 10:02:21 AM
Thanks guys.
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 26, 2020, 08:24:14 AM
Agreed, my post wasn't a comment on money, just a curiosity.   I have definitely made pedals that I own, even just to learn about the circuit.  It's very rewarding, but I don't need to say that here.
100% agree, it's not about the destination, it's the journey.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?