Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I'll say this for 2019...

Started by madbean, November 13, 2019, 05:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawson

Quote from: harryklippton on November 14, 2019, 09:55:45 AM
Bongzilla is already a band name fyi

Yeah, it's hard to avoid some cross-over these days.  I'm pretty sure Fleshwad is already a Pokemon too.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Aentons

alanp

Brian, you need an insane-fuzz board called "Mildly Overstated".
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

madbean

Quote from: Matmosphere on November 14, 2019, 10:00:57 AM
Haha, this is great.

I think next year Brian might have to make a spice gator, puffball, or a hobgoblin deluxe.

Those were the exact three that stuck out to me. I think SpiceGator is a f/n righteous name. And, anything with Hobgoblin in it. Or, maybe a Salty Hobgobligator.

madbean

Actually, I can think of exactly what a Hobgobligator effect would be: randomized slicer/chop tremolo with some 8-bit crush.

m-Kresol

Seriously impressive list you've got there Brian. You surely have been busy.
I'd like to take the opportunity to express my thanks for what you do here. The projects are cleanly layouted, easy to build, well documented and very diverse. Put this in combination with the forum and community built around it you've created something that truely sticks out. Thank you!

Also, I love the AI created names and I'm quite impressed how well the fit the scheme/vibe of the input.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

lars

Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

Freppo

Wow, that's an impressive amount of work. :)

I have only worked on a single project this year, but I probably spent more than 2000 hours on it and nearly got myself burned out in the process. When i'm ready to get back into developement again I just want to do something simple and minimalistic. :P