News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tech Wanted

Started by masondixon, December 21, 2019, 06:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

masondixon

We are looking for a pedal builder in Georgia to complete some projects for us. If you are an avid builder you may email me.
Thanks

matmosphere

The country or the state in the us?

thesmokingman

get ready to "do it for the exposure"
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

Stomptown

@ masondixon:  your inquiry seems a bit vague and I'm thinking a little more info might be helpful for those in your area who may l consider helping you out.  Are you starting a business or do you just need someone to build you some pedals for your board?  Is this a service you are looking to pay for or are you just looking for someone do do it for free?  Do you need a builder? PCB or circuit design? If I'm totally honest, your "avid builder" statement gives me pause.  We are all avid builders with varying skill levels.  My hope is that your not here to get something for nothing (or close to). Also, if you are starting a business, farming out builds to hobbyists is not a sustainable long term solution IMO.  Please don't take this the wrong way as my intent is not to be rude.  I sincerely wish you the best of luck in your endeavor!

jimilee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

lars

Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

fair.child

It says tech wanted though. When the tech is wanted it usually gives me the impression a restoration job

jimilee

Quote from: fair.child on December 25, 2019, 02:45:57 PM
It says tech wanted though. When the tech is wanted it usually gives me the impression a restoration job
Usually, it's for the price ledge of helping someone out for "exposure"

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Quote from: jimilee on December 25, 2019, 07:25:04 PM
Quote from: fair.child on December 25, 2019, 02:45:57 PM
Usually, it's for the price ledge of helping someone out for "exposure"

I feel like the lack of further comments from the OP is meaningful here.

diablochris6

What if you're an apathetic builder? Like, what if you don't care and are in this just to add some cash to the bathtubs we use to wade in our pedal-building wealth?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

thesmokingman

diving into that pedal making money like Scrooge McDuck
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX