News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Build Roundup -2019

Started by Willybomb, December 11, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Not a massively productive year.  I might finish another 1 or 2 yet, but it's not real likely, so here we are:

Eepy Beepy - This was a commission from some random dude who saw my builds on FB.  It's a Pedalpcb Octagon with a random eeprom.  Can't remember what they are, tbh.  The glitter finish was done with rustoleum glitter and filled in with watered down PVA and finished in Upol.

Hellboy - This was a Jok3rX Black Forest and a 7th Heaven on vero.  It's ok.  Has a bit of whine in the BF, might revisit it as the guts are a mess.

Cobra Kai - Pedalpcb Thermionic Deluxe.  Love the Dirty Shirley side, dunno if I've gelled with the BE-OD side yet.  The BE-OD side is a bit noisy, might have to check some soldering, but the noise goes away with my DS-1 in front of it.  Might get a Blues Drive to fulfil that role.

Bass Bomb and Darth Punk - Modified Dist+ (red leds in the loop, bats to ground) with clean blend for use with bass.  Killer.

Magnum Opus - 3 channel Boneyard on vero, with baxandall eq, 3 clipping options on each channel, saturation controlled 3 hard clipping options selectable between channel 3, all, or no channels.  Also a switch for capacitor selection (2uf, 1uf, 1.47uf).

AT-AT - Dual channel crunchbox with @drive mods.

Willybomb

I also did The Junction for a friend too, which was a big arsed NS sized box that he could plug all his cables into (2x mic, midi, 4 cable map/effect routing).

rockola

Love the artwork on all of these.

mjg

Nice work man. 

I've only finished 2 builds this year, one of which was a Dist+ with blend like you mention. Agree it sounds good on bass.

EBK

Quote from: mjg on December 11, 2019, 09:47:59 PM
I've only finished 2 builds this year
That's twice as many as I've completed. (my Donut build is my sole "completed" creation, although I've worked on probably a dozen projects.)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: rockola on December 11, 2019, 09:22:21 PM
Love the artwork on all of these.
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Leevibe

What a year! Everything here is amazing, man.