News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

More love for Smallbear

Started by Leevibe, December 13, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leevibe

From time to time I see someone posting about how Smallbear dropped the ball or their prices are too high. I just want to say that I love Smallbear. I put in an order last week and it showed up yesterday. I always have this experience where I open a parts order and I have stuff I don't remember ordering, so I wasn't too surprised when there were parts I didn't recognize. But then I realized they had shipped me the complete wrong order. Ugh. So, I emailed them today about it. They got back to me immediately and let me know they had already noticed the problem and shipped my order and tracking shows it delivering tomorrow.

I love those guys! I don't care if a company makes mistakes if they are willing to take care of me like that.

gordo

+1.  Even on the odd occasion it's bad it gets fixed.  All good.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Caedarn

pickdropper

I've generally had really good experiences with Small Bear.  I use them all the time.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Hefty

I have had the same experience with them. Use them all the time.

aballen

I love small bear.  Many examples of great service over the years.  It has  grown,but I think he still takes care of the small guys building single pedals as a hobby.  I wish they shipped faster sometimes, but they always get me what I need even when I can't find it on their website.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Leevibe

And now my parts are here! Net result: I have an extra enclosure and some tubescreamer parts to add to the stash. I don't mind the wait.