News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

December Releases Are Here!

Started by madbean, December 16, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I did include a $5 min for the Flunkee, but I don't think most people will mind. BOTY/PIF threads coming up soon.
Also...never again with 13 projects at once. Oh boy, haha.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

PS, I am a few days behind on shipping. Any order that has not yet shipped is getting a Flunkee board already, so no worries. Least I can do for making ppl wait a couple extra days.

zgrav

Quite an ambitious set of projects!  Happy Holidays!!!!!

jimilee

How have I never seen the aqua baby before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Chunga

Ordered the Runtime Error. Can't wait to use it along side the Karate Shop I built last year, and the Kraken I built last month. Thanks for all the effort you put into these projects.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

gordo

+1 on the Systech.  I'm really looking forward to this one.  I've been using the a clone of the Haunting Mids for cleaning up humbuckers but the Harmonic Energizer is just cool to have.  I suspect that even if I don't find a use for the Overdrive it will be a trophy effect at the very least.  The fact that it's shrunk down from the sizable original is just bacon.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

I believe I will have all current USA orders out tomorrow and international by Friday. So, hopefully anyone who wants to build over the holiday will get theirs b/f Xmas. Out of USA, not so much.

zgrav

Thanks Brian for making the big push to get the projects up for order and the new build documents posted.  I am looking forward to putting a couple of these new projects together during the holidays, and I imagine a few other folks here are planning to do the same thing.  Best wishes to you and yoru family for a great holiday too!