News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pangea Vibe Relay Issue

Started by chongmagic, December 20, 2019, 05:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chongmagic

I have been working on the Pangea vibe. The circuit works but I cannot get the relay switching to work. I received the components from Das Musikding which included a relay and a PIC IC. The relay was too large it was a Relais brand and I could never get it to work. So I ordered the small Fugitsu relay and still the relay won't switch. I have checked the voltages and all seems ok from the regulator to the PIC and relay. But it won't activate. Could it be an issue with the PIC?

Highway31

Hi,
same problems here! I ordered my Pangea August '19 and it was lying in the shelf until now.
The Pangea itself works perfect and sounds absolutely great, but the relais switching does not work.
I checked everything and my guess is that the pic controller causes the problem, because you can switch by bridging pin 2 & 3 of the controller. I'll ask the german reseller tomorrow!
And yes, wrong relais first... but they sent me the correct one.
Regards

cooder

Sounds really like a PIC programming issue... If Musikding can't help contact Thomas from THcustom, he might be able to help.
BigNoise Amplification

brejna

Quote from: chongmagic on December 20, 2019, 05:18:55 AM

I have been working on the Pangea vibe. The circuit works but I cannot get the relay switching to work. I received the components from Das Musikding which included a relay and a PIC IC. The relay was too large it was a Relais brand and I could never get it to work. So I ordered the small Fugitsu relay and still the relay won't switch. I have checked the voltages and all seems ok from the regulator to the PIC and relay. But it won't activate. Could it be an issue with the PIC?

Hi there, sorry to here you are having issues. Please contact Klaus at Musikding to send you new PIC, since you got it from him as a kit.

Cheers
Brane