News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Poor Man's Flint

Started by mjcyates, December 24, 2019, 11:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjcyates

Rub-a-Dub Reverb into EA Trem with toggle switch to defeat the trem. Built in Gorva enclosure from LMS. Guts aren't pretty but it works!

jimilee

I dig that. The knobs really set it off I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

cooder

Good squeeze there... nice black understated enclosure!  8)
BigNoise Amplification

Leevibe

Nice job! I've been looking at those enclosures. I hope they come out with other stock finishes.

gordo

I didn't realize those enclosures look so cool.  I think they're also available in white and silver (and perhaps natural?).  Nice build!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

diablochris6

Good looking build! How are the effects situated? Is the tremolo only in the wet reverb signal, or is it after the reverb and dry signals mix together?
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

mjcyates

QuoteI dig that. The knobs really set it off I think.

Thanks, yeah I think the knobs look good on this enclosure, actually those have been my go to knobs for all of my recent builds.

QuoteGood squeeze there... nice black understated enclosure!  8)
Thanks!

QuoteNice job! I've been looking at those enclosures. I hope they come out with other stock finishes.

Thanks! The enclosures are very nice. Lately I have only been using black or white so I am covered but other colors would be nice.

QuoteI didn't realize those enclosures look so cool.  I think they're also available in white and silver (and perhaps natural?).  Nice build!

Thanks, yeah pretty cool enclosure and yes they are available in white and silver.

QuoteGood looking build! How are the effects situated? Is the tremolo only in the wet reverb signal, or is it after the reverb and dry signals mix together?

Thanks. Reverb into tremolo. Rub-a-dub directly into the input of the Trem.