News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming January releases and sale

Started by madbean, January 05, 2020, 07:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The January releases are already listed on the Projects page and the boards will be here soon. I'll have a lot of verification builds to do as well as documentation so those will be released within the next two weeks.

With the January releases I will also be doing a "liquidation" sale
. A bunch of projects are going to be discontinued to make room for all this new stuff (no joke, there will be probably 30 releases this year). I don't know what all of them will be but for sure it will include the Collosalus, Dirtbaby, Honey Dripper and Kraken. The sale will be 50% off so I'm letting you guys know now because I don't want anyone to miss out on getting cheap PCBs :)

February releases are about 90% complete and should follow early in the month. That will be all the phaser projects plus a few other things I've been able to wrap up. More on those later.

March releases will be new FV-1 projects and the first few from the "pro" series. And, I'll also do the next giveaway (TBD).

IOW, I'm running on all cylinders right now and a LOT of stuff is coming together very fast. Really happy with this progress!

Lastly, I've finally done SSL certification for the site and everything should be re-directing to https now. If anyone is having troubles please let me know. This is an important first step to getting the new shopping cart system up later this year.

jimilee

Excellent, any idea when the sale will be?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on January 06, 2020, 09:31:12 AM
Excellent, any idea when the sale will be?

It'll start with the January releases so within the next two weeks.

Aleph Null

This is great!...but isn't helping me with my resolution to play and record more.

jimilee

Quote from: Aleph Null on January 06, 2020, 10:56:48 AM
This is great!...but isn't helping me with my resolution to play and record more.
+1
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Is the low rider on the discontinued list? That was another one I've been waiting on to be back in stock
Who the hell is Bucky?

madbean

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 07, 2020, 08:47:02 AM
Is the low rider on the discontinued list? That was another one I've been waiting on to be back in stock

There will be a few more early Feb. and that will be the last batch.

madbean

Back in stock: PorkBarrel, RustBucket, Snarkdoodle, Total Recall, and Wavelord.

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: madbean on January 08, 2020, 04:36:49 PM
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 07, 2020, 08:47:02 AM

There will be a few more early Feb. and that will be the last batch.

I'm waiting on that polyphase. Can't wait for February. Winter in Detroit is my time to build, to cold for anything else haha

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

dan.schumaker

+1  ;D  And its not like we have the Lion's to watch... or any worthwhile sports teams for that matter  :D
Quote from: Thewintersoldier on January 08, 2020, 05:37:30 PM

Winter in Detroit is my time to build, to cold for anything else haha

madbean

I'm waiting on that polyphase. Can't wait for February. Winter in Detroit is my time to build, to cold for anything else haha

February should be pretty off the hook. It's going to be phaser city up in here, and some of them will have tap tempo/waveform options.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 08, 2020, 06:04:49 PM

February should be pretty off the hook. It's going to be phaser city up in here, and some of them will have tap tempo/waveform options.
Did someone say phaser?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: jimilee on January 08, 2020, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: madbean on January 08, 2020, 06:04:49 PM

Did someone say phaser?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pew pew pew!

Who the hell is Bucky?

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: dan.schumaker on January 08, 2020, 06:02:06 PM
+1  ;D  And its not like we have the Lion's to watch... or any worthwhile sports teams for that matter  :D

Winter in Detroit is my time to build, to cold for anything else haha

I miss the days when the wolverines were a good football team...
Who the hell is Bucky?

dawson

Tap tempo phasers among 30 other projects??  This is going to make it quite impossible to finalize my pedalboard anytime soon..
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.