News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Upcoming January releases and sale

Started by madbean, January 05, 2020, 07:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philthy

dawson

I've been checking out the new build reports and PCB pictures for the next batch of releases- very exciting indeed!  I'm a big fan of the new drive/distortion/fuzz layouts, and due to my curiosity I'm especially looking forward to the "Florist" and "Mysterioso."

If the man himself reads this, I'd like to say,
"Super-duper rad work, as usual- thanks for being continuously and increasingly awesome, Mad Bean!"
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

madbean

Cool, mang thank you!

I should have the last doc up tomorrow. The Mysterioso build is giving me a bit of trouble so I need to do some sleuthing. Anyway, assuming that's all good I'll get some stuff boxed up on Wednesday and start shooting some demos. I want to have demos released at the same time as the boards. So, I think Friday is the likely day for everything to drop.

zgrav

I like the new build docs and the thought going into providing layouts for different sized enclosures.  I am looking forward to hearing the demo for the Glitchee. 

madbean

Cranked out some artwork today. Tomorrow will be an epic day of etching and drilling!

Philthy

Awesome. The Mysterioso has me intrigued.

jimilee

Maaan, I'm looking forward to some new stuffs.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

Is the Mysterioso supposed to be an Earthworm Jim nod? :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Thewintersoldier

I believe it's a Spiderman far from home reference
Who the hell is Bucky?

zgrav

The breadboarded demo of the Glitchee on the Demo page is pretty cool.  The filter adds a lot to the expression of the bit commander.

jimilee

Today is the last day of January and were coming up on the last few hours of January. I'm chomping at the bit for this sale!!!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2020, 04:56:11 PM
Today is the last day of January and were coming up on the last few hours of January. I'm chomping at the bit for this sale!!!

Have you ever known me to accurately predict a release?
I'm still working hard but there's a bit of a ways to go to finish boxing.
BTW - I friggin hate wiring straight to pin mounted 3pdt. Sucks. But, that's all I gots now.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 31, 2020, 05:28:32 PM

BTW - I friggin hate wiring straight to pin mounted 3pdt. Sucks. But, that's all I gots now.
Well yeah, there's that. I hate wiring those too, straight pin pots also big the hell out of me.

Oh well, I got a backlog off stuff I've been working on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2020, 05:31:03 PM

Well yeah, there's that. I hate wiring those too, straight pin pots also big the hell out of me.

I appreciate the added patience. In any case, it will be really soon. The thing I love about releasing 7-8 projects at once is absolutely nothing :) But, I'll keep doing it!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 31, 2020, 05:40:12 PM
Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2020, 05:31:03 PM

I appreciate the added patience. In any case, it will be really soon. The thing I love about releasing 7-8 projects at once is absolutely nothing :) But, I'll keep doing it!
Don't make threats like that man. I'll keep buying junk. I got stuff I want to order in addition to the new stuff.