11.14 - Update on shipping

Started by madbean, November 14, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andersom

bigmufffuzzwizz

I'm breathless!! Impulse kicking in...
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Micpoc

I just got a notice from PayPal: my package has shipped!!! :)

ramengo

gooood...now i have look the email on shipping package of pay pal...i wish i have a good luck!!!!

thanks madbean!

jubal81

Order submitted. Been watching DMM videos and I'm twitching to get it running.

Also snagged a mudbunny. I loved my Green Russian all those years ago.
Any suggestions on a favorite variant? I'm leaning toward the basic triangle since it seems the smoothest - more fuzz than buzz.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Mike @ Rawkworks

Very exciting! What type of submini if you don't mind me asking. I see a guy selling some and would like to know if 6111 or 5672 would work.
Mike
mike@rawkworks.com

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: jubal81 on November 18, 2011, 10:17:48 AM
Any suggestions on a favorite variant? I'm leaning toward the basic triangle since it seems the smoothest - more fuzz than buzz.

My favorite is Violet Rams Head..if you add the mids knob you can get a really smooth sound even on the treble turn of the tone knob.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

madbean

Quote from: tyronethebig on November 18, 2011, 05:50:51 PM
Very exciting! What type of submini if you don't mind me asking. I see a guy selling some and would like to know if 6111 or 5672 would work.

So far all the boosts/overdrives are based off the 6111. The 6021 might work. IIRC, they have much higher gain. The 5672 are used as output tubes for the amps I've worked up, but I haven't even built the first amp yet. 

Brian.robert

Just ordered all my parts for the dirtbag deluxe.  Very excited!

madbean

It's been a total marathon for the last two days, but I'm happy to say ALL pre-orders have shipped. In fact, ALL ORDERS have shipped up to about 11am this morning.

I will be working on the documentation stuff later today and uploading each one as I complete it. I will post one last update here once all the documentation is available.

lloyd17

You are a indeed both a madman and a madbean. I ordered yesterday and within like 15 minutes received a shipping confirmation. Supercool.

lloyd17

Aaaaaaaand the post just delivered the boards. Wow that is sooo freaking fast, thanks Brian.

By the way do I see pads for an effects loop on the current lover?!?!

Scruffie

Quote from: lloyd17 on November 21, 2011, 06:27:35 PM
Aaaaaaaand the post just delivered the boards. Wow that is sooo freaking fast, thanks Brian.

By the way do I see pads for an effects loop on the current lover?!?!
Send & Return pads, they'd be used to add a short delay in to the audio path to produce through zero flanging.

Ya could stick other stuff in there... dunno what it'll be like though.
Works at Lectric-FX

tenwatt

Quote from: madbean on November 19, 2011, 05:59:23 PMI will be working on the documentation stuff later today and uploading each one as I complete it. I will post one last update here once all the documentation is available.
I don't know how I haven't crashed the site checking the "Project" page.
Not too bright....

Micpoc

Quote from: tenwatt on November 21, 2011, 07:03:15 PM
I don't know how I haven't crashed the site checking the "Project" page.

You're not alone.  ;)