News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.14 - Update on shipping

Started by madbean, November 14, 2011, 02:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djaaz

Hi Ramengo,

Still waiting for mine to arrive in France, so nothing to worry about.
First class international is usually faster (7-12 business days) but these delays are not uncommon.
Some takes two days to arrive, some needs 3 weeks.

I think i saw a post from a guy in Netherland that received its boards a couple of days ago.
Should not be too long now.

ramengo

thanks djaaz...

i have another question....can i substitute the ne570 with the sa571 or v571??? thanks everybody!

Scruffie

Not to mention the increase in postage due to christmas orders probably slowing stuff up.

Quote from: ramengo on December 01, 2011, 10:03:07 AM
thanks djaaz...

i have another question....can i substitute the ne570 with the sa571 or v571??? thanks everybody!
Yup.
Works at Lectric-FX

tenwatt

Quote from: madbean on November 15, 2011, 09:48:58 PM
The Moodring is dead in the water ATM. Which is to say, the design is actually pretty near done, but it's on the backburner. Actually, it's been on one of my proto rigs for three months now. I will get back to it, but not until december or jan.
Can you give any hints as to what to expect with this.  A shimmer switch would be AMAZING!
Not too bright....

ramengo

Quote from: Scruffie on December 01, 2011, 04:36:33 PM
Not to mention the increase in postage due to christmas orders probably slowing stuff up.

thanks djaaz...

Yup.

another thanks...!!!

timbo_93631

Got my Dirtbag yesterday and the new roadrage as well.  Both are great, Dirtbag is amazing actually.  If there could be a Roadrage-lite layout soley for powering positive ground effects that would be very cool.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

Hirti

Hi Bean, can you tell when the Tilt and the Quadrovibe will be available again?

jubal81

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on November 18, 2011, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: jubal81 on November 18, 2011, 10:17:48 AM
Any suggestions on a favorite variant? I'm leaning toward the basic triangle since it seems the smoothest - more fuzz than buzz.

My favorite is Violet Rams Head..if you add the mids knob you can get a really smooth sound even on the treble turn of the tone knob.

Woe unto my neighbor.
I just had to crank some obnoxiously loud 'Are You Gonna Go My Way' after taking your advice.
The Rams Head sounds perfect.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

djaaz

Quote from: Scruffie on December 01, 2011, 04:36:33 PM

thanks djaaz...

Yup.

Received my boards today, with a hand writed "Thks" note on a paper which is an elegant attention i really appreciate.

Thanks Brian!

pietro_moog

did you EU guys receive your boards? it's almost a month, i'm starting to worry

ramengo

i wish it was here...  :DDDD

it will arrive in a  little time in italy, i hope...

djaaz

Received them  5/7 days ago.

Unusually long but finally there.

I'm still waiting for some parts though.

ramengo

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa

the pcb are here!!! now i can sleep calm....

thanks madbean... i like so much this pcb...

another thanks at everyone!!!!

pietro_moog

cool.
where do you live?
i'm still waiting, but i'm a bit worried because i had a beef with the mailman who serves this area

ramengo