News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

11.14 - Update on shipping

Started by madbean, November 14, 2011, 06:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I've received shipping notification from the manufacturer for the pre-order boards this morning. This means that the pre-order boards will actually start shipping on Nov.16th or 17th since it usually takes about three days to get them to TN. I've kept all the pre-orders well organized so I expect to start sending them out the same day. It might take a couple of days to get everything out....the pre-order thing was a huge success (yay) but it takes a bit of time to bag and tag 100+ orders.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I feel comfortable enough with the process that I will do pre-ordering again for the next batch of projects.

On that note, I'm actually quite close to placing the next order. The past three weeks have been absolutely frustrating as hell. Every single build, prototype, idea has had problems (none of which are important enough to go into). It's a bit discouraging...yesterday I found myself saying "okay, let's build the next failure", ha ha. But, I've slogged through the issues one by one and passed a tipping point, so to speak. I'm quite energized to keep things moving at a fast pace.

Anyway, I'll have more details at the end of the week on what the next batch will be. I expect there to be between 5-7 additional projects. I would like to get at least ONE sub-mini tube project in there, and one or two of the baby boards.

Also, we are going to get this end of the year contest going. I've been dragging ass on that but I will touch base with the party planners ASAP so we can have something announced. Prizes will be offered, women will swoon, and pets will rejoice.

And in case any one is wondering, I am, indeed, keepin' it real.

Micpoc

Quote from: madbean on November 14, 2011, 06:54:15 AMI expect there to be between 5-7 additional projects. I would like to get at least ONE sub-mini tube project in there, and one or two of the baby boards.

:) :) :)

Very exciting; thanks for all the hard work.

tenwatt

I've got all my parts ready.  I can't wait to get frustrated started.
Not too bright....

Haberdasher

The pre-ordering must help quite a bit so I think it's a great idea.  I will continue to support it.

Wow- I get frustrated when one of my builds doesn't work, and those are already verified by someone else.  I can't imagine what you must go through designing these things 5 & 6 at a time.  Anyway, good luck to you and keep up the great work!

Stoked about the upcoming projects!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

thetrend77

Quote from: madbean on November 14, 2011, 06:54:15 AM
And in case any one is wondering, I am, indeed, keepin' it real.

At least that!! :)

juansolo

Also, we are going to get this end of the year contest going. I've been dragging ass on that but I will touch base with the party planners ASAP so we can have something announced. Prizes will be offered, women will swoon, and pets will rejoice.

Personally I'm in it to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of the women. *nods*
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

madbean

After all that whining this morning I got my sub mini version of the Rump Roast going. Mother of god it sounds good! Hands down one of the best overdrives I've played.

A bit loud.

timbo_93631

Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

nzCdog

Quote from: madbean on November 14, 2011, 10:02:06 AM
After all that whining this morning I got my sub mini version of the Rump Roast going. Mother of god it sounds good! Hands down one of the best overdrives I've played.

A bit loud.
8) 8) 8)

saxoftenest

Anyway, I'll have more details at the end of the week on what the next batch will be. I expect there to be between 5-7 additional projects. I would like to get at least ONE sub-mini tube project in there, and one or two of the baby boards.
SWEET.  ;D Particularly looking forward to baby boards. Tiny pedals FTW!

marmaliser

Quote from: saxoftenest on November 14, 2011, 12:06:45 PM
SWEET.  ;D Particularly looking forward to baby boards. Tiny pedals FTW!
+1  and then he mentioned the tube overdrive and now I am all like what should I buy next !!!!

saxoftenest

Quote from: marmaliser on November 14, 2011, 01:03:16 PM
+1  and then he mentioned the tube overdrive and now I am all like what should I buy next !!!!

Exactly. Anybody who asks me for birthday/Christmas present ideas these days, I just send them Madbean's website link with the statement, "No, not looking for anything in particular. Surprise me."

Also, for the amount of time I spend reading this board, 5 posts is a joke. Going to have to start chiming in.  :)

andersom

Thanks for the hard work! Keep 'em coming  ;D

jubal81

A bit loud.
Yeeeeeehaw!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

maysink

...I got my sub mini version of the Rump Roast going. Mother of god it sounds good! Hands down one of the best overdrives I've played.

A bit loud.

Very interesting...
[nothing to see here]
-e