News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Collosalus and Harbinger 1.5

Started by Thewintersoldier, January 30, 2020, 03:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dawson

Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

Thewintersoldier

Thanks everyone, I know it's simple but your encouragement means alot. Here is the harbinger
Who the hell is Bucky?

Thewintersoldier

So here we are a year later since I first ditched the dymo label maker and took my first shot at making labels. A lot has changed but I decided to revisit these and do some actual enclosure art. I feel I've come a long way since I did these and here are my new designs. The uni-vibe was simple, Cyclops. The mxr flanger was stupid simple, Brian gave it to me in the project name, Colossus. It was fun revisiting these and I have another one I need to do to finish out these first attempts at graphics. Thanks for all the inspiration and encouragement, you guys really push me to be better at this.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Man, I missed these the first time around.  These are awesome! 

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on February 22, 2021, 04:34:12 PM
Man, I missed these the first time around.  These are awesome!
Thanks John, the no film is the shit! It makes doing enclosures super easy. Even going back and doing old drilled out enclosures is a breeze
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Those are awesome man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Pretty cool to see that skill set grow over a year.  I'd be able to recognize your stuff in a heartbeat and it's a great look.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Thewintersoldier

Thanks guys, now if had had more time to play them haha
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 23, 2021, 06:52:57 AM
Thanks guys, now if had had more time to play them haha

What? We don't actually play these things, there's not time, too much to build.....
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.