News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nothing to see here, move along...

Started by jimilee, January 31, 2020, 04:30:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Stupid tap a talk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

diablochris6

You're right. There's nothing here. Guess I'll be moving along then.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

EBK

Ever see Earth's rotation visualized by fixing the position of (the rest of) the Milky Way in a timelapse?

I digress.  Brian, feel free to delete (the post, not the galaxy).  ;)

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on January 31, 2020, 02:20:42 PM
Ever see Earth's rotation visualized by fixing the position of (the rest of) the Milky Way in a timelapse?

I digress.  Brian, feel free to delete (the post, not the galaxy).  ;)

That's stupid cool man. How did that get filmed I wonder.

Hey, your total recall troubleshooting post was super helpful btw.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Oh...this thread is not getting deleted. Witness your humiliation from the phenomenon known as the DUBL POST.

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 31, 2020, 05:31:11 PM
Oh...this thread is not getting deleted. Witness your humiliation from the phenomenon known as the DUBL POST.

Stupid tapatalk

EBK

Quote from: jimilee on January 31, 2020, 05:07:48 PM
That's stupid cool man. How did that get filmed I wonder.
The short short answer is by using what is called an equatorial (astronomical) mount. 
The company that made the film has a website that only goes into the process a little bit, but for what it is worth: https://www.sternstunden.net/timelapse.html
Hey, your total recall troubleshooting post was super helpful btw.
I don't think it was me that helped with that.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber