News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Back in town

Started by madbean, January 21, 2020, 05:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I spent the last several days in Urbana with my buddy Graham doing more pre-production for the next record. We had a great time and accomplished a lot. The groundwork for a good recording session has been laid! Also, their preferred sportsball team, the KC Chiefs, acquired more points in their competition against the Tennessee Titans, who are boring. They will go on to compete in the SuperSportsBall competition for the first time in 50 years and there was much rejoicing.

There are a few tech help threads and orders for me to catch up on which I will do today as well as start the BOTY voting. I should have a definitive update later this week on the new releases.

Lastly, I took a small pedalboard with an old version of the upcoming Mysterioso and the regular old Dreamtime. The Mysterioso slayed through his Carr Mercury. It is such a toneful overdrive with super smooth lead sounds. I think people are going to like it :)

jimilee

Welcome home heir bean. You used many words but kept it entertaining, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Quote from: madbean on January 21, 2020, 05:57:48 AM
Also, their preferred sportsball team, the KC Chiefs, acquired more points in their competition against the Tennessee Titans, who are boring. They will go on to compete in the SuperSportsBall competition for the first time in 50 years and there was much rejoicing.
My uncle has been a KC fan for a long time.  Due to multiple health problems, this will likely be the last GreatVessel pointy-ball game (you aren't allowed to use the word Super, by the way) that he will ever see, so we are happy he will get to see his favorite team compete in it.  We consider this divine intervention.

Edit:  I think you can actually say Super, as long as you don't immediately say Sunday or Bowl.   ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

thesmokingman

as a lifelong Chiefs fan I needed to take Monday off for recovery as there was indeed much rejoicing
once upon a time I was Tornado Alley FX

matmosphere

nzCdog

Woo! Recording projects are exciting.:)