News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stage Fright

Started by madbean, November 16, 2011, 12:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

Quote from: JakeFuzz on January 28, 2012, 11:57:06 PM
Woah, Where on earth did you get all that avionics equipment? That looks fun.

It's not actually real avionics equipment.  If you look under the hood, there is an awful lot of acrylic and wire wrapping.

This is a picture of one of the partially assembled panels

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

nzCdog

Cool!  I filmed a story with some dudes who built a replica of a control panel the deathstar... will try find a link... its a bit of a lol  ;D

http://tvnz.co.nz/close-up/force-christchurch-3-42-video-4280850
*edit link added*

sgmezei

Corey, I just watched that video. It is ridiculous hahaha. I love star wars but I can't even imagine the time it took to DO that.

I was truly shocked when they said they had wives......Hahahahaha.

nzCdog

LOL... yeah Scott, they were fanatics!  And very nice guys... I got to try on a storm trooper helmet too while we were there... WOO!

unb92

Any updates about this?

Diamond

Quote from: unb92 on March 06, 2012, 04:17:48 AM
Any updates about this?

The text on top of the projects page says: "Please do not email me about release dates. I announce them when I know for sure! The next batch of projects will come around mid-March." Let's hope the Stage Fright will be among them because I'm really looking forward to this one!

madbean

Oh, it will. Actually, I will be boxing up my build here in a couple of days for a demo.

unb92

Quote from: Diamond on March 07, 2012, 12:49:18 AM
Quote from: unb92 on March 06, 2012, 04:17:48 AM
Any updates about this?

The text on top of the projects page says: "Please do not email me about release dates. I announce them when I know for sure! The next batch of projects will come around mid-March." Let's hope the Stage Fright will be among them because I'm really looking forward to this one!

Oh! sorry I'm just a newbie here.

djaaz

Quote from: madbean on January 28, 2012, 07:09:44 AM
These are the feature lists (to summarize) I'm considering:

Baby board (1590A) - 2 stages, simple LFO
Lite (1590B) - 4 stages, simple LFO - can build either a phaser or something similar to the Faux Vibe
Regular (1590BB) - 6 stages, rotary stage OR regen selector, Univibe switch, Maestro LFO
Deluxe (1590D?) - 12 stages, rotary stage AND regen selector, Molten Voltage MV-55 implementation, plus an alternate LFO with added controls (maybe a mash up between the Maestro and Tremulus Lune).

This stuff isn't for sure....just possibilities. But, it's also kind of an outline of what I'd like to do with a few different projects- multiple version with different features to meet the needs of the builder, i.e. taking a core design and then offering different versions with progressively complex features. Some folks may want a simple phaser in a 1590B, some may want a space ship.

ok, i'm late.
But i need all of them.
Not negociable.

Knut Koupee

This looks really interesting.

Any chance of a inverted 3 stage? ^_^