News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Here my Total Recall

Started by jimilee, February 04, 2020, 03:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Everyone that has done one has done a similar finish. Here's mine. I wired it true bypass, I was still getting faint delay the other way. I did the 660ms mod by adding a 47pf between pins one and three of the clock. I'm thinking it probably would have fit in a regular 1590BB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Das ist gut! You running it at 27 volts? I'm about to build mine in the next week or two. I was gonna use a 125bb but if you think a 1590b is good then maybe I'll cram it into a 1590g with 1/8" headphone jacks and use adapters with my guitar cables lol
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 04, 2020, 04:09:13 PM
Das ist gut! You running it at 27 volts? I'm about to build mine in the next week or two. I was gonna use a 125bb but if you think a 1590b is good then maybe I'll cram it into a 1590g with 1/8" headphone jacks and use adapters with my guitar cables lol

That was a typo, I meant 1590BB. I used a 1590BBT. A 125BB will swallow this circuit. It is 27volts, I put it on the top to remind myself. Otherwise, I would make myself nuts trying to figure out why it wouldn't work.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

I thought it was 24v, you running yours higher for more headroom?
Quote from: jimilee on February 04, 2020, 04:17:21 PM

That was a typo, I meant 1590BB. I used a 1590BBT. A 125BB will swallow this circuit. It is 27volts, I put it on the top to remind myself. Otherwise, I would make myself nuts trying to figure out why it wouldn't work.
Who the hell is Bucky?

jimilee

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 04, 2020, 04:20:25 PM
I thought it was 24v, you running yours higher for more headroom?
Quote from: jimilee on February 04, 2020, 04:17:21 PM

Nope, the recommended power adapter is the 27V EHX. The DMM comes with the same. The voltage regulator takes care of the extra 3 volts.

MTK

Super clean looking. I really like the label too, it's got that vintage feel. I'd have slipped in a small picture of Quaid right in that blank center position at the top. lol Wouldn't be able to stop myself.

selfdestroyer

Damn Jimi, you been on fire lately. Tons of cool builds. I still have one of these unboxed I need to get to.... one day.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog