News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Hawk Electronics Inc.

Started by Drew Hallenbeck, February 26, 2020, 06:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew Hallenbeck

Anybody ordered anything from them?
I found their site while searching for some aluminum enclosures. I've got everything I need to do the Epic Looper w/7 segment LED display. I ordered all the parts a few years ago but haven't gotten around to building it yet. Well, it's about damn time!
I wanted to use something a little bigger than the recommended 1032L enclosure so I can stuff a few extras in there.
This Hawk place has some really good prices (compared to Mouser) on these Hammond chassis boxes!
They have tons of stuff on their site. Not sure how much of it would apply to our typical needs/uses. I think I'll spend a little more time digging through their inventory to see if I can find any other gems....

https://www.hawkusa.com/manufacturers/hammond-mfg/enclosures/chassis/1444-18
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

danfrank

I've ordered from them a couple of times. Transformers; they had the best price out of anyone that I could find. They are brokers; they don't stock anything. They just handle the money. LOL! My transformers were drop shipped from New York after like a 2 or 3 day wait and I received them within a week of shipment. I would order from them again, it was a painless transaction and everything came to me in great condition.
Hope this helps