News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

March releases - a change of pace

Started by madbean, March 06, 2020, 06:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

- All the re-stocks listed for mid-March will come in the next 7-10 days.
- I'm starting on the store re-design next week. It's time to align mbp with a more up to date experience in online shopping. The current system is antiquated.
- New project releases will no longer be announced in advance and instead be released piecemeal (like 1 to 3 at a time). This is to prevent me from blowing release dates and reduce my anxiety a bit, haha.
- New project releases are going to get a lot more frequent because of #3 on this list. You might see releases every month and in some cases more than once a month.
- My new plan for 2020 is to have a video demo for every new project released (long overdue).

(New giveaway PCB in April)

Lubdar

antiquated huh?
I look forward to everything :)
(--c^.^)--c

gordo

I think avoiding release date announcements is a good idea.  Like you say, it takes a bunch of stress off of you.  And for those of us at this end of the cable it keeps us from getting our undies in a bunch.  Although nothing spurs uncontrolled spending like anticipation and rarity of product.  I think that's from the Harley Davidson playbook.

Looking forward to the new stuff.  I have, in general, been scaling WAY back on builds due to burnout and too many unfinished projects around here but I always pounce on the new stuff regardless.  I'm weak, what can I say??
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?