News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Feb. 2020 projects released. Discount sale, too!

Started by madbean, February 27, 2020, 06:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Feb.2020 projects released!
Dustbunny, Florist, Glitchee, Mudbunny, RabbitHole and SlowLoris.

50% Off Sale:
Collosalus, Aquaboy, Cherrybomb, Dirtbaby, HoneyDripper, Karate Shop, Moodring, Stank, Stutr, Wigl, Egghead and FatPants Jr.

Plus, cheaper shipping options for International customers. Orders $20 and under now ship $5 Canada and $6 everywhere else.

Demos:
[youtube width=640]JD0e2ChwB84[/youtube]

mjg

Awesome, I've got stuff in my cart and ready to pay, but it's charging me $13 US for shipping, rather than $1. 

Ahh.  Unless it's a typo on the store?  Should be $13 not $1 if my cart is over $20?

Edit: OK, I dropped my cart below $20 and the shipping changes to $6, so that is consistent with what it says on the store.  I guess the $1 shipping was too good to be true.  ;D

madbean

Quote from: mjg on February 27, 2020, 06:35:24 PM
Awesome, I've got stuff in my cart and ready to pay, but it's charging me $13 US for shipping, rather than $1. 

Ahh.  Unless it's a typo on the store?  Should be $13 not $1 if my cart is over $20?

Edit: OK, I dropped my cart below $20 and the shipping changes to $6, so that is consistent with what it says on the store.  I guess the $1 shipping was too good to be true.  ;D

Yes, obviously the $1 was a typo. Thanks for pointing it out - corrected.

mjg

No worries!

Ordered the Glitchee because it sounds amazing, and the HoneyDripper was one I always wanted to try, so grabbed that as well. 

dawson

Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

cooder

Whoopwhoop! Ordered, thanks for all the great work and the tempting sale! Resistance is futile...
BigNoise Amplification

HamSandwich

The dog pic that pops up during the Florist demo make me lol.

Bio77

Quote from: HamSandwich on February 27, 2020, 11:54:05 PM
The dog pic that pops up during the Florist demo make me lol.

That one killed me too  ;D  Thanks Bean! New stuff is sounding great.

Drew Hallenbeck

Just to clarify, the sale items are being discontinued.......?
And what about the boards on the Projects Page that indicate "sold out"?
Are those gone forever as well?
Building with my daughter and occasionally selling as "Daddy Daughter Pedal Works"
Not for any real profit, just trying to have a self-funding hobby.

madbean

Quote from: Drew Hallenbeck on February 28, 2020, 03:45:01 PM
Just to clarify, the sale items are being discontinued.......?
And what about the boards on the Projects Page that indicate "sold out"?
Are those gone forever as well?

Sale items are being discontinued for now.
Sold out just means temporarily out of stock but will re-stock a bit later. There's too many sold out projects to do everything at once plus new projects. So, it will be broken up into two batches of re-stocks. I'm placing the first order probably by the end of this weekend.

culturejam

Great demo video! All that sounds great, Brian.  8)
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

madbean

jimilee

Are there really going to be new projects release on the 7th including two mystery projects??? :D
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on March 06, 2020, 10:48:24 AM
Are there really going to be new projects release on the 7th including two mystery projects??? :D

All the VFE (except the White Horse) will go back in stock plus two new projects I was able to squeeze in between scheduled releases. Nothing mind blowing but I think some people will enjoy them :)

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on March 06, 2020, 06:03:04 PM
Quote from: jimilee on March 06, 2020, 10:48:24 AM

All the VFE (except the White Horse) will go back in stock plus two new projects I was able to squeeze in between scheduled releases. Nothing mind blowing but I think some people will enjoy them :)
Excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.