Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Official Coronavirus Discussion

Started by peAk, February 27, 2020, 07:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: aion on July 02, 2020, 11:49:01 AM
Quote from: jimilee on July 02, 2020, 11:34:06 AM
I have an N95 mask, I think it looks cool. I feel like cobra from GI joe or bane from the Batman series.

Or the Lone Ranger apparently?

(Either DJT has never seen the Lone Ranger or he doesn't understand what kind of mask we're supposed to wear for COVID, but either way something's terribly wrong.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

davent

Why not a Covid party, party with a known infected person and the first person to get doctor verification they now have it wins the booty.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/02/us/alabama-coronavirus-parties-trnd/index.html

dave

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jimilee

I wonder how much the prize is....

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

alanp

There's a phrase Tim Pool likes... "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

(The phrase he REALLY likes is, "It's complicated.")
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

aion

Quote from: aion on July 02, 2020, 11:49:01 AM
I have an N95 mask, I think it looks cool. I feel like cobra from GI joe or bane from the Batman series.

Or the Lone Ranger apparently?

(Either DJT has never seen the Lone Ranger or he doesn't understand what kind of mask we're supposed to wear for COVID, but either way something's terribly wrong.)

And there we have it!

EBK

Mine make me feel like Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2.  I might also be wearing them wrong though....  ;D
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on July 03, 2020, 07:58:17 AM
Mine make me feel like Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2.  I might also be wearing them wrong though....  ;D
Bwahahahaha

EBK

Tomorrow is my five month haircutiversary!
Haven't even had a trim.  It helps that I'm losing hair about as fast as I grow it, but my receding mullet probably looks terrible.  ;D

Also, I haven't used a public restroom since March 15th, although I came close to breaking that streak when I drank coffee on the way to the grocery store two weeks ago.  :o
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

jimilee

Oh my! Mines pretty long too, about the middle of my back. Can't wait to get it trimmed up.

davent

Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2020, 04:42:47 PM
Oh my! Mines pretty long too, about the middle of my back. Can't wait to get it trimmed up.

Getting there too, four year anniversary fast approaching. Every once in while i think maybe i'll get it cut when this mess is all over, always comes back to, why, what for?
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

jimilee

Quote from: davent on July 05, 2020, 05:51:16 PM
Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2020, 04:42:47 PM

Getting there too, four year anniversary fast approaching. Every once in while i think maybe i'll get it cut when this mess is all over, always comes back to, why, what for?
dave
Totally agree, I just trim mine up about every 6 months.

EBK

Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2020, 05:53:28 PM
Before the pandemic, I used to get a haircut every 5-6 weeks.   ;D

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on July 05, 2020, 06:23:21 PM
Wow man. That's so often. I may have had mine trimmed 5 or six times in the last 5 years.

madbean

Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2020, 06:33:05 PM
Wow man. That's so often. I may have had mine trimmed 5 or six times in the last 5 years.

Not to play the 1-up game but I haven't had a haircut in 25 years probably. These days I just shave it all off every couple of months.
Back in the early 90's I had long curly locks and was a marginally handsome bastid. I've become peaceful with the ugliness of middle-age!

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on July 05, 2020, 06:42:40 PM
Quote from: jimilee on July 05, 2020, 06:33:05 PM

Not to play the 1-up game but I haven't had a haircut in 25 years probably. These days I just shave it all off every couple of months.
Back in the early 90's I had long curly locks and was a marginally handsome bastid. I've become peaceful with the ugliness of middle-age!
You sexy bald bastard!!!