News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Stellar Fuzz.

Started by cooder, February 28, 2020, 11:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

Stellar Fuzz, on pedalpcb board take on Noel Cornet Revu Fuzz. All in all a nice BigMuff take with lesser gain and lesser mid scoop, nice singing sustain and all. First impression: I dig it.
2N5133 trannies, laser decal with acrylic faceplate, relay bypass courtesy 1776 fx. Fluegelhorn and violins singing in the background...

BigNoise Amplification

Thewintersoldier

Your slipping dude, no blacked out insides haha. I love when you do that, it looks ice cold. Regardless, another solid build cooder! Love me a good fuzz!
Who the hell is Bucky?

benny_profane

Solid work! I did a cursory look at the schematic—is the only difference from other BMPs the tone stack circuit (other than component values)?

jjjimi84

Looks great! Your builds are always so slick, I love the complete F You to 3pdt switches. Iam going to be jumping on the relay bypass train with you!

cooder

Quote from: Thewintersoldier on February 29, 2020, 07:17:11 AM
Your slipping dude, no blacked out insides haha. I love when you do that, it looks ice cold. Regardless, another solid build cooder! Love me a good fuzz!
Haha yes this enclosure was drilled a bit way back before I started the blacking out inside. Which I only started to cover up patched up holes in recycled enclosures. It does look cool though and I might do it more often, so black might be back...
Quote from: benny_profane on February 29, 2020, 09:29:29 AM
Solid work! I did a cursory look at the schematic—is the only difference from other BMPs the tone stack circuit (other than component values)?
I believe so, not that I have spent much time scurrying over BMP variations, there will be higher experts of Muffiness here.
Quote from: jjjimi84 on February 29, 2020, 10:50:03 AM
Looks great! Your builds are always so slick, I love the complete F You to 3pdt switches. Iam going to be jumping on the relay bypass train with you!
Cheers. Yes I don't like the 3PDT's, try to avoid them when I can. Never had a failed relay bypass as yet.
BigNoise Amplification