News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

OCD v3

Started by Hexjibber, April 11, 2020, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Hey everyone!

Latest build is an OCD v3, built a few of these in the past and always fancied one so finally got round to it. Nothing fancy but it just rips! Sounds great in my Twin Reverb, looking forward to using this at practice volume the first chance I get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjjimi84

Looks great! I have to ask why did you decide not to add the toggles and charge pump? Just wondering for my own curiosity, love the graphics!

cooder

Great stuff! It's a classic rippa circuit for sure. Top graphics again and knobbie choice!
BigNoise Amplification

Bio77

Great build, graphics are killer!

Hexjibber

Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 11, 2020, 07:27:31 AM
Looks great! I have to ask why did you decide not to add the toggles and charge pump? Just wondering for my own curiosity, love the graphics!
Thanks! It's a good question as I normally like to have extra controls to tweak! I think for me the stock sound is what I was after so didn't feel the need to add any extras this time round, was nice to have a simple build too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jjjimi84

Quote from: Hexjibber on April 11, 2020, 11:43:09 PM
Quote from: jjjimi84 on April 11, 2020, 07:27:31 AM
Thanks! It's a good question as I normally like to have extra controls to tweak! I think for me the stock sound is what I was after so didn't feel the need to add any extras this time round, was nice to have a simple build too

Thanks for responding, it is always interesting to me why builders do what they do and to learn more about the craft of building.

I am really enjoying this build, nice work.