News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

So, my Tayda UV prints arrived...

Started by Willybomb, March 23, 2020, 09:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

So, my Tayda UV prints have arrived. As promised, here's the pics.

These are not the best graphics layouts I've ever done, and I'll blame that on not having used Illustrator for around 20 years, plus rushing the work so I wouldn't miss Tayda's deadline for the test run of UV prints. These are just for a couple of BE-OD pcbs I have lying around.

As you can see, these were printed onto powdercoated, pre drilled PedalPCB enclosures. The power jack needs to be enlarged if you're going to use the normal sized jacks.

I'm pretty happy with the quality, although you can see some print lines on Godzilla on certain angles. The detail seems pretty good, but you loose a little in the vectoring conversion even at the highest settings. I'm going to say that I got what I sent in.  The photos are a bit crap, these are iphone photos...

jjjimi84

Looks great! I love that era of Wolverine, adam kubert and jim lee. It brings me back to when I first started going to comic shops in 90-91.

jimilee

Wow, that looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

chongmagic

It looks great, have they discontinued the service? I don't see it listed on their site anymore.